Monday, April 11, 2011

A Beginning

I'm starting tomorrow! My shiny new project is ready and waiting, and I'm starting tomorrow. I've got everything I need, and I'm ready to start writing. Break for some squees and a happy dance!

Ok, now that we've gotten that out of the way, feel free to check back here regularly for updates on my progress. I can't guarantee that I'll post every day, but I'm hopeful I will. Also, don't be surprised if random stories from my everyday life end up in here. It's bound to happen at some point.

I'm so so excited to be starting on my journey to published author. I hope you enjoy the ride too!

J

PS For those of you wondering about the title, I wrote a poem in college about myself. In it, I referred to my journals as "tiny sentries guarding concrete pieces of my soul." That's how I view my writing; each piece is a tangible representation of my soul, laid out for all the world to see. It's a frightening concept, but exhilerating at the same time. I'm just hoping that other people like what they see when they examine these pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now that you took the time to read my message, let's see what you have to say! Unless it's mean...then you can just keep it to yourself. :)