Friday, August 19, 2011

Crit Partners and Sparkfest

Big news, people...I have a crit partner! We'll call her M. :) She's the same age as me, writes in the same genre, and is at a similar point in her writing process. You can find her blog here. All in all, I'd say we're a pretty good match. We're trying to set up a group of four or five, but I'll post more info on that as it comes.

Here's some even bigger news though. There's this really cool blogfest happening next week, and it's called Sparkfest. The idea behind it is to get people blogging about the books and authors that inspired them to write. It sounds like a great way to network as well as find some inspiration, so I'll be participating. You can find all the information at Christine Tyler's blog. I'm really looking forward to reading other people's responses to the questions, as well as sharing my own writing story. :) Did I mention there are prizes?

Hopefully I'll see you all there! Happy writing!

J

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Also, thanks for the exciting message tonight. I'm so happy to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Now that you took the time to read my message, let's see what you have to say! Unless it's mean...then you can just keep it to yourself. :)