Thursday, August 18, 2011

Writing Ninja!

Wow, this has been a much longer hiatus than I anticipated. I've been so busy, and I'm still not quite finished with Dance with Dragons! Ugh. I'm going to knuckle down and finish it by the weekend, I swear.

In other news, I've been attending WriteOnCon, which (for those of you who haven't heard of it) is an online writers' convention. It's pretty freaking awesome, and I'm looking quite a lot from it. One of the best parts about it has been the critique partner match forum. I'm hoping that I'll finish WriteOnCon with one (or more) critique partners. Fingers crossed!

One of my potential CPs is a writing ninja, and inspired me to become one too. Currently, I'm a yellow belt with two stripes...hopefully it won't take too long to get all the way to a black belt! I've realized in the last couple of days that I really want this life for myself, and the only way it's going to happen is if I make it happen. *sigh* Nothing awesome ever comes along without some seriously hard work.

So here we go! Dance will be finished by Monday, and hopefully I'll have some crit partners to gush about by then too. :) Happy writing!

J

PS If you'd like to join the ranks of writing ninjas, click here. :D

1 comment:

Now that you took the time to read my message, let's see what you have to say! Unless it's mean...then you can just keep it to yourself. :)