Monday, November 7, 2011

It's Wedding Week!

It's finally here! Wedding week has arrived! If you're reading this, it's Monday (I'm writing this week's posts early, and all at once, so I don't know how accurate the information will be). :P

My parents arrived yesterday afternoon, which was an exciting moment, but also a huge relief. It's so great to see them again, and it's nice to know that I have people who are used to me and my habits who can back me up. My fiance loves me dearly, but he's only known me for 2 years. My family has known me for 24. ;)

I had my final dress fitting yesterday, and everything looks great! I can't wait to wear it in just four more days... o.O The last two weeks have been a little surreal. I can't believe it's so close!

Anyway, we've got some very close family friends (think surrogate mother and siblings) arriving tonight, so I'm off to prepare for their arrival.

Happy Monday!

J