Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Playlist for Thursday (5)

Whee, Thursday! My parents will be here in 3 more days, which makes me ridiculously excited. To celebrate, I'm sharing my favorite I'm-so-happy-I-could-dance songs. :) I can almost guarantee that you won't be able to sit still through these clips... :P

Foster the People: Miss You. It's not about the lyrics with this one. The beat is just so catchy...I can't help bouncing in my seat while I'm driving, and I definitely bust a move when I'm out of the car. Try it!


Hanson: Thinking 'Bout Somethin'. Yes, these are the same brothers that sang "Mmmbop." Before you whine and skip over this video, I urge you to give it a listen. They've grown a lot musically over the last 13 years, and their sound is incredible. I'm not saying you have to love them as much as I do, but you should still give them a chance. And I'll be expecting some reactions in the comments. :P


Jamie Lidell: Where'd You Go. My mom and I play this one a lot while we cook. It's a really fun song to dance to when you're by yourself too (trust me, I do it often). :)


We Are Scientists: After Hours. One of my favorite driving songs of all time, especially for sunny days. I dare you not to smile while you listen to it. ;)


Happy listening!

J