Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Plain Kate Edition

Today is Tuesday, which means another teaser. This meme is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading. You can participate too, if you want. Just grab the book you're currently reading and open to a random page. Share a two-sentence excerpt, but don't include any spoilers. We want to tease people into reading, not ruin their appetite for the book. :) Be sure to include the book's title and author so that other people can add it to their TBR pile if they want to.

This week I'm working on Plain Kate. I found it at the library, and snatched it up based on a friend's recommendation. I'm really enjoying it so far! So much so that it makes me sad when I fall asleep while reading it (nothing to do with the book, and everything to do with the out-of-control-messy-busy-thing that is my life). Anyway, here's the cover...


And the teaser: "You drew the fish."
                       "But you caught them, and it's about you they whisper."

I've never been one for books about witches, but this one is pleasantly surprising me. I'll let you know what I thought once I finish it! What are you reading this week?

J