Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Playlist for Thursday (7)

Thank you all for your words of encouragement yesterday! :) I took Bug and Bean to the zoo this morning, which, considering everyone is on Christmas break and vacationing in Arizona, could have been a lot worse than it was. Luckily, we got there ridiculously early this morning, and the crowds didn't show up until we were leaving. *sigh of relief*

How much have you guys missed our regular Thursday programming? I've been listening to tons of great music, but I haven't had the time to share it. To get back into the swing of things, I'm giving you 4 songs by Stars. I know I usually give you 4 different artists, but these guys are so talented, and I've had their albums on repeat for a while, that I thought I'd share. :)

Dead Hearts


Your Ex-Lover is Dead


Elevator Love Letter


Bitches in Tokyo


Happy listening!

J