Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Blarg

Don't forget! You have until 11:59 PST on Friday, January 13 to enter my creature contest! Check it out! :)

Nothing like a call to Animal Control to start your Tuesday off right...ugh. I haven't been having the greatest week so far. Yesterday was awful, and today isn't shaping up to be much better unfortunately. I'm holding on to the last threads of optimism I have, and hoping that things will get better this afternoon. :)

Anyway, I was going to do a teaser today, but the book I'm currently reading isn't really one that I want to shout to the rooftops, so I think I'll pass. So instead, I'll leave you with this, because it's making me feel a little better in light of yesterday.

"For everything you have missed, you have gained something else; And for everything you gain, you lose something. It is about your outlook towards life. You can either regret or rejoice."

J