Monday, January 2, 2012

Another Resolutions Post? I Think Not!

Apparently today is the day for resolutions in the blogosphere. :) It's understandable...it is only the second day of the year, and there's something about publicly announcing your goals/resolutions that keeps you accountable all year. The majority of my resolutions are a little too personal to share with you, though. Instead, I'll share this:

I'm going to read 100 books this year.

Crazy? Most certainly, considering that's two books a week and I've barely been able to manage one a week for the last three months. I also want to finish the current draft of my WIP by June, and have wifely duties around home and nanny duties at work, so I *may* have been a bit rash with this decision. But I'm confident in my ability to successfully succeed. :P 

Why? Largely because I used to do this all the time. Not to brag or anything, but I've read so many books over the course of my life that I can finish 300-400 pages in a day, given the time to do so. I believe you can do anything you set your mind to, so...I've got this challenge.
What are your goals for this year?

J
PS There will be a contest coming Friday, in honor of reaching 100 posts. :D