Moving on, I've been tagged by Mel Fowler, which means that you all get 10 random facts about me now. Then I
1. When pumping my gas, I cannot leave the pump until the dollar amount ends in a 5 or 0. My fiance purposely ends it on a different number just to screw with me.
2. My favorite color is green, except of the olive variety. Blech.
3. I have 30G of music on my computer, and it encompasses everything from Beethoven to Bob Marley (genre-wise, not alphabetically, because goodness that would be limiting).
4. I enjoy being alone, but with company (each person working independently, but in the same room). I blame my dad.
5. I'm probably one of the only women alive who wouldn't kill for chocolate. In fact, I think chocolate would probably kill me. The only time I'll eat it is when there's peanut butter involved.
6. I've recently become addicted to Project Runway. It's completely unexplainable, because I'm fashion-challenged and would never wear the outfits from the show, but I love it anyway.
7. I prefer swimming to any other form of exercise.
8. E.T. freaks me out. I haven't been able to sit through that movie since I was 7.
9. I enjoy watching nature documentaries. The Earth is a fascinating place, and the plants and animals that populate it never cease to amaze me.
10. This was a heck of a lot harder than I thought it would be.
Do you feel like you've known me for years? ;) I think I'm going to break the rules on this a little (gasp!), since a lot of my blogging friends are either a) uber-busy or b) have already done this before. So...I'm not tagging anyone! However, I would be incredibly happy if you decided to leave a random fact about yourself in the comments. :)