Monday, October 24, 2011

All I Can Hear is Crackling

That's the sound of my fried neurons. I didn't have the most restful weekend ever, and it's taking its toll on me today. I'm spacy, and a little on the irritable and impatient side. Bug and Bean aren't helping with all the screaming and fighting, but I suppose it's understandable, considering they spent the weekend away from their parents and then had to launch back into a work week. Ugh.

Don't get me wrong, the bridal shower was sooo much fun! I'll try and post pictures at some point this week. We played games, and ate lots of delicious food, and talked A LOT about the wedding. But my poor introverted self can't handle so much stimulation, and Sunday wasn't the day of rest I needed. It was Errand Day, with lots of setbacks and extra stops thrown in.

Is it time for my vacation yet?!

On the bright side, my family will be here in a little less than two weeks, so I'm smiling through my exhaustion. :) Please forgive me if my posts aren't spectacular this week...I promise the new blog feature debut on Friday will be worth waiting for!

J