Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Playlist for Thursday (4)

Some songs to soothe this Thursday...because Lord knows we could all use a little soothing. :)

Cat Power: Sea of Love. You'll know this song if you've seen Juno. It's my go-to when I need a breather, or when I need to wind down after a VERY long day (like yesterday).


Greg Laswell: Comes and Goes (In Waves). The harmonies in this song might make you cry. You know, in case you were wondering...


Iron and Wine: Sodom, South Georgia. Words cannot explain how much I love Iron and Wine, and this song in particular moves me to tears every time I hear it. I apologize for all the emotion this week. :P


Imogen Heap: Hide and Seek 2. The majority of you have probably heard the original version of "Hide and Seek." This one was part of a Songs for Tibet relief/compilation/donation thingy. It's great to meditate to. :)


Happy listening!

J