Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Playlist for Thursday (3)

Another four songs to rock out to this week! :D

Two Door Cinema Club: Undercover Martyn. I beg C to crank the stereo up every time this song comes up on Pandora. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!


Fleet Foxes: Ragged Wood. I'll warn you that this one is folky, so if you're not a fan of that style, you can skip over this one. But it's GOOD, and so so catchy. I find myself humming this one a lot, even if I haven't listened to it in a while. It's just that kind of song. :)


Eisley: Trolley Wood. This song is really special in my family. It's one of a few that we all sing along with (in four part harmony, I might add). Since moving across the country, it's hard to listen to it without crying, but I felt like sharing the love today. :D


The Black Keys: Everlasting Light. If you haven't heard this band yet (of Howlin' For You fame), you're really missing out. This is my current favorite on the album. :)


As always, let me know what you think in the comments section. Happy listening! :D

J