Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Playlist for Thursday (2)

*Please don't forget! If you liked my second Campaign piece, I need your votes. Head on over and "Like" my entry (#51 on the list)! I'm currently 4th out of 192 entries, so thanks very much to all who have voted!* 


Based on the success of this last week, I've decided to make it a regular feature. :) Here are four more songs to enjoy this week!

The Naked and Famous: Girls Like You. I'm not even kidding when I say that I have spent an entire 30-minute drive listening to this song on repeat. On more than one occasion. Don't judge.


Apoptygma Bersek: Moment of Tranquility. This one is a special one in my relationship, but I love it so much I thought I'd share. :)


Hem: Half Acre. One of my favorites to write calm/love/reflective scenes to. Or fall asleep to. :P


The Postal Service: Brand New Colony. One of my favorite songs EVAH, and so you must hear it. Kudos if you already know and love it. :)


Let me know what you think in the comments, if you feel so inclined. Happy listening!

J