Friday, October 7, 2011

Weekend Goals

*Please don't forget! If you liked my second Campaign piece, I need your votes. Head on over and "Like" my entry (#51 on the list)! I'm currently 4th out of 192 entries, so thanks very much to all who have voted!*

It's been a good week. Bug and Bean haven't fought as much as they normally do, I'm reading a new book, I finished the centerpieces for our wedding, and I even managed to write two paragraphs on my WIP. I know the two paragraphs don't sound like much, but it was a big deal for me. Even now, as I'm writing this post, we're watching Robin Hood for Movie Friday (which we implemented when we realized that going on a field trip every day is tiresome for all of us), and Robin Hood is my FAVORITE Disney movie ever.

With all the good vibes from this week, I figured it would be a good time to set some weekend goals. So here they are:

-Paint the flower girl basket (it's a gross peachy brown color, and we want it to be black)
-Purchase groomsmen's clothes
-Finish Wither
-Get in at least an hour of writing Saturday and Sunday

I'll let you know on Monday how it goes! :) Enjoy your weekend!

J