Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Off to the Circus!

Today is Tuesday, which means another teaser. This meme is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading. You can participate too, if you want. Just grab the book you're currently reading and open to a random page. Share a two-sentence excerpt, but don't include any spoilers. We want to tease people into reading, not ruin their appetite for the book. :) Be sure to include the book's title and author so that other people can add it to their TBR pile if they want to.

I've got to be honest, I haven't really been doing a lot of reading lately. I've been a little on the busy side, so books (unfortunately) haven't been my priority. Sad, I know. I did start "The Night Circus" recently, and while there are some things that annoy me, it's pretty good so far. I still love the cover...



The teaser: "It takes your eyes a few moments to adjust, and then tiny dots of light begin appearing like stars, lining the dark walls in front of you. And while moments before you were so close to your fellow circusgoers that you could have touched them, now you are alone as you feel your way tentatively forward through a mazelike tunnel."

What are you reading this week?

J