Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Playlist for Thursday

*Please don't forget! If you liked my second Campaign piece, I need your votes. Head on over and "Like" my entry (#51 on the list)! I'm currently 4th out of 192 entries, so thanks very much to all who have voted!* 

I have nothing insightful to share with you today. I was going to write a post last night, but ended up watching Terra Nova and discussing Vessels and Flowers with my friend Julie instead. So...you're not getting anything from me in terms of writing-related stuff. However, I WILL gift you with some artists that have been on continuous repeat for the last week or so. I haven't shared any of my musical interests with you yet, so why not? :) Feel free to watch as many, or as few, as you want. I won't be offended. :P

The Naked and Famous: Passive Me, Aggressive You. This album, and this track in particular, are currently at the top of my must-hear-several-times-before-the-day-is-over list. :)


Foster the People: Torches. I'm slightly ashamed, but totally not kidding, when I say that I listened to this album for a month straight. It just got replaced with The Naked and Famous yesterday. :P Enjoy a little Houdini!


Freelance Whales: Weathervanes. I found out about this band from Laini Taylor (courtesy of Twitter...I don't actually know her, although that would be awesome). I'm in love with this song in particular.


Imogen Heap: any of her albums will rock your world. Her videos are also ridiculously beautiful. If you need any of her music, let me know. I can recommend some stuff. :)


Happy Thursday!